Are You Looking for a Publisher Who Cares About Your Book as Much as You Do?
When you entrust us with your book you will enjoy:
- Outstanding editing, cover design, and layout so that you are thrilled with every aspect of your finished book
- Printing of your book in any quantity you require from 1- 100,000 in black-and-white or full color
- E-publishing for Kindle/ Nook/ iPad and other electronic readers
- Full distribution to the online and bookstore-based markets
- Book-related marketing materials, including book trailers, posters, book marks, and postcards
- Branded Book websites that sell your book and build your business
“If you have any intention of writing and publishing a book, Lynne Klippel is a ‘must-have’ on your team. She is the consummate professional; Knowledgeable, polished, pro-active, thoughtful, insightful. As if that weren’t enough, Lynne makes an otherwise daunting process for a first-time author actually fun. She has an entire team of equally skilled professionals to bring to your project, all of whom share her passion for excellence. I am thrilled with the finished product of our work together, and endorse Lynne’s services without reservation.”
What makes our services unique?
When you work with us, your project is done your way. There are no cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all solutions for you and your book. Instead, you get individual services, plenty of support, with hand-holding if you like it, and full creative control of your project.
Our team is picky and prudent, finding the highest quality solutions for your project at the most affordable pricing. We’re fast, bringing books to market in 6 months or less. Because we only publish books we love, we treat each project and each author like family, giving you the attention, support, and professionalism that you deserve.
Your book can be published under the following imprints or publishing brands:
- Thomas Noble Books- for business and leadership books
- Love Your Life Publishing- for self-help and personal development books
- Spirit Wind Books- for spiritual books appealing to a wide audience
- Cathedral Rose Press- for books especially for traditional Christian readers
- OR, we will help you develop your own imprint that aligns with your business branding. This solution is ideal for entrepreneurs who plan to write multiple books.
“The ultimate question for any writer—should you self-publish your book or go the traditional publishing route? I have a better option—you could just hire Lynne and you’ll have the best of both worlds! It’s really important to me that I have control over the publishing process BUT I also didn’t want to do it all on my own. Lynne was totally onboard with my rather short timeline (I like to do things fast) and she lead me step-by-step through the process. All I had to do was write the book, and Lynne and her team did the rest. I couldn’t sing her praises enough, hire her today.”