To be an author requires that you give deeply of yourself: your wisdom, your knowledge, and your passion for your topic.
So today, in celebration of you, take 20 minutes and use these questions to explore yourself more deeply. The insights you uncover will aid you in achieving your goals as an author and business owner.
Write your answers down. You’ll find more information flowing to you as you move your hand across the page.
Click here for the self coaching questions featured on the blog.
- What do you want your book to do for you personally?
- What do you want your book to do for your readers?
- What do you want your book to do for the world?
- What frightens you about becoming an author?
- Does that fear stop you or spur you onward? Why?
- What thrills you about becoming an author?
- How will you know if your book is a success? Describe what success means to you personally.
- How supported do you feel in your quest to become a successful author?
- How are you celebrating your progress along the way?
- What action step you can take in the next 24 hours to move forward?
What did you discover about yourself and your book project? Share your biggest insight by commenting on the blog.